All reviewsroom was cleanrefrigerator and microwavecontinental breakfastwould stay here againdryermuffins
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Right off I83 and Hwy 30, hotel sits on top of hill.
Hotel is very old, and could definitely use a facelift.
Rooms are very spacious with fake hardwood floors, but hallway carpet is filthy.
Heat doesn't work too well as far as heating the whole room.
Refrigerator and microwave always a plus.
Breakfast ok with waffle maker, toast and muffins.
A lot of kids here, I'm thinking this is long term residents that stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2017

I don' expect luxury accommodations when staying at Econo Lodge, but I do expect a place that meets health standards. After we had already checked in and gotten our belongings into the room, I moved our car to the back of the motel and was absolutely shocked to see overflowing garbage just outside the back entrance. Obviously no one had been around in a while to pick it up. Inside the hallways, the carpets were filthy and in places torn. Our room (which I was told was recently renovated) had the new floor actually buckling as we walked across it. The toilet didn't fill completely and kept running all night. The only plus of this place was the woman in the breakfast area listened to my complaining and told someone at the desk. The manager is very lucky that I didn't call the local police to check the garbage out and have them contact the board of health. This was the worst motel we have stayed in in many many years.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank hikepark
Reviewed September 5, 2017

The property is very run down and dirty, the trash can outside was full and the whole building I stayed in smelled like cigarette smoke despite the fact that there were no smoking signs everywhere. We're smokers so we weren't upset but non smokers would probably be bothered by it. The drywall in the bathroom was cracked and peeling though the rest of the room was reasonably clean. It's a poorly maintained property but it's cheap and that's what we wanted. We've stayed in worse places for more money so we couldn't complain too much. There was some kind of motorcycle event in town so our neighbors were making a lot of noise outside til about 8pm. Which again, didn't bother us too much as we felt that gave us leeway to play music and make our own noise. But it probably would irritate other patrons.

Room Tip: That I can tell they're all the same.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rosemary H
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here 6 times in the past few years. The rooms are clean, towels are nice, continental breakfast room well-supplied and staffed. No elevators, two story property.The pool area is clean and inviting.
Free wifi is advertised but not working anywhere but in the lobby and breakfast room. Motel staff state wifi hasn't been working for two weeks. You'd think that could be fixed more promptly. Also, no PBS channel available on TV.
Michael and Tammy were especially helpful. Michael hunted for 15 minutes for a hair dryer which should have been in the bathroom, and mounted it on the wall. Tammy has been here for several years and keeps breakfast running smoothly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackie F
Reviewed July 19, 2017

This isn't the best hotel out there but you can't beat it for the price. They are starting to remodel the rooms and ours was nice. They didn't do the bathroom though. Room was average clean with laminate floors. Nice size comfortable room. The pool was clean and warm. Hall was dirty but they where remodeling the rooms just down from us.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple