All reviews high bed pancake machine cinnamon rolls front desk comfortable beds tuesday evening breakfast bar would stay here again yogurt very nice hotel free breakfast upon check newer hotel each morning enjoyed our stay great room stayed nights
Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

I visited this hotel, the staff was friendly and the room was clean, the breakfast needs improvement the lady that was preparing the breakfast was kind, but she did not have adequate supplies and food to go around. There's also a loud noise that went on consistently throughout the night sounded like water pipe was going to break.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

This is one of the smaller Holiday Inns we have been to. We have young children, so we enjoy the very comfortable beds and free breakfast. Breakfast is the same as most Holiday Inns (pancake machine, yogurt, cereal, bagels, muffins, hot biscuits, sausage, gravy, egg omelette w/cheese inside, bananas, apples, oranges & oatmeal).

The bathroom was surprisingly roomy, and the air conditioning worked great. The staff is very friendly.

There is one pizza place and a gas station within walking distance.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express York Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2015

Dear Ereina,

I appreciate the kind feedback we receive regarding your recent stay with us. We certainly do our utmost best to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to read that you were satisfied with the comfort of the beds received and well like our breakfast selection. Your positive comments makes it all worth our efforts. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us as we work very hard ensure that our overall performance is superior. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Thank you for staying with us and hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Divina P.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I checked in late on June 10 to learn that the hotel did not have hot water. They were working on it but no promises when it would work. By the time I checked out in the morning, still no hot water. On top of that I had a couple annoyances in my bathroom with the toilet and the fan. Was far from the ideal stay.

I sent a message to the hotel manager, who responded promptly and "took care of things". I learned that she was there until 2:30 AM and had exhausted all possibilities to get the problem fixed. And they were back at it again early the next day. The fact that she responded quickly to my email, apologized profusely, and demonstrated that they did everything they could to try and fix the problem... that for me speaks volumes.

It really is a well appointed hotel with a good breakfast, and decent fitness room. I will definitely plan to stay here again. Stuff happens at hotels. It's how they handle it that matters.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ThinRock
Reviewed June 29, 2015

For the price I wasn't expecting too much from this hotel but to be honest, I was blown away. This hotel was the surprise gem in our visit to Pennsylvania.

Check in was simple and staff were very well presented and extremely friendly. The hotel looked brand new. Our room was lovely and the beds were amongst the most comfortable beds i've encountered in a hotel, and were definitely better than I thought they might be for the price. The room was very well appointed and was spotlessly clean. It was also very quiet, we didn't hear any other guests or any traffic during our overnight visit.

The breakfast area was spotless and very relaxing with a water feature nearby. Food options were very good and I felt we could have sat back and relaxed there with a morning paper for a while.

Check out was again very easy and staff were very pleasant. Parking was plentiful.

The hotel wasn't very close to eateries or shops but it was a lovely, relaxing and very clean overnighter. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Blackwater165
Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

Traveling companions left a bag of electronics in lobby and didn't discover it for nearly a day. It was turned in and they were relieved to get it all back. Room was clean but carpeting was already fraying and bathroom door rubbed on floor which was sad as it seemed a fairly new hotel. Room 201. Fitness center only had 3 machines and only treadmill was broken. TV worked only part of time...hopefully due to storms and dish network. Not a fan. Linens were very nice. Pool was fun for kids and one of the few working pancake machines for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family