All reviews front desk hot tub indoor pool waffle iron room was clean and comfortable pleasant stay king bed bagels nice breakfast staff was friendly ruby heather baltimore mattress cons microwave chain
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Hotel is nextdoor to a nice Ruby Tuesday's & was new & clean. Our suite had two seperate rooms seperated by a locking door. One was a Sitting room with TV, arm chair, desk & convertable sofabed & the other a seperate bedroom with very comfy king bed, dresser & TV. Inbetween was a bathroom, frige & microwave. There was a delicious hot breakfast buffet included. Cookies, coffee & teas were available in the lobby all day. Staff were friendly & the service perfect.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Tony N Myriam R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Reviewed June 9, 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Tony N Myriam R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Reviewed June 4, 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Tony N Myriam R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Reviewed April 24, 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Tony N Myriam R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Reviewed April 20, 2018

We like County Inn & Suites. After several days on the road with more than disappointing stays we were happy to find this hotel. The price was right and the lobby was welcoming and clean. The chocolate chip cookies were a plus.

Our room was clean with two exceptions. I don't think any hotels vacuum the floors anymore so that wasn't too big of a deal, but when I pulled the covers back on one of the beds I found black what looked to be Oreo crumbs or fine coffee grounds scattered in a row below the pillow-level of the bed on the sheets. I called the front desk to notify them that the bed was dirty. The clerk stated there was no one there to change the sheets at this time of evening. I told her I just needed clean sheets and that I would come get them and change the bed.

Breakfast was great as always with real dinnerware with the exception of coffee cups. The attendant was most helpful when I had trouble with the cereal dispenser and offered to pour my cereal from the large bag for me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tony N Myriam R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, York, PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.