“Crunchy rice!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #123 of 477 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I've never known cooked rice to be crunchy, however I got to experience it today. Nothing but crunch throughout my entire burrito bowl. Horrible!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

The food was good and you get a lot, enough to take home for another meal. .... BUT, the "music" was very loud and very annoying, add to that the noise from workers banging metal cookware around like they were competing for who could make the most non-stop noise to drown out the noise from the music system! You literally can't eat inside this place. It's pretty bad, and it went on the entire meal, so it's not an isolated event. That needs corrected.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

As long time friends of this restaurant, we have stayed away since the chains problems. Why we ask ourselves? We love this place! The food is always good and consistent. It is great for a quick, inexpensive meal that satisfies your hunger for Mexican food.
We will be back soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2016

I really enjoyed my visit here. I got a chicken burrito. It was quick and fresh. I will be coming back here again.

Reviewed January 14, 2016

Love the Burrito Bowls! We can get our favorite burrito combos without adding the carbs from the tortilla. We were here for a rehearsal dinner, believe it or not. It was an odd choice but the food was good!

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!