“Horrible... i would not eat here ever again”

Isaac's Restaurants
Ranked #47 of 464 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Awesome grilled sandwiches named after birds, delicious made-from-scratch soups, fresh green salads and an award-winning Kid's Menu has made Isaac's a South Central PA favorite for over 30 years. 18 Locations company-wide with 3 in York County.
Reviewed October 29, 2017

First this place needs some serious updating inside. Lets talk about the food now. First i got the pepperjack tomato soup as everyone always talks about isaacs soups. Campbell's tomato soup out of a can is better then this crap. So now that my appetite was ruined we only stayed because my mom had a BOGO sandwich coupon and gift card so our meal was free. My sandwich was not horrible but also not one i would pay $10 for. Not a good experience and will not be returning.

1  Thank Jennifer C

Reviewed October 25, 2017

My wife and I stopped here for lunch with my cousin and his wife. The sandwiches are outstanding, as is the service! Prices are very reasonable too!!! I had the Creamy Pepperjack Tomato Soup with the "Mockingbird", smoked ham, melted provolone, tomatoes, red onions, mayo, multigrain bread sandwich. Delicious! Lots of sandwiches to choose from too! Great place for lunch or dinner while in York or heading to Lancaster, PA on Route 30!!!

Reviewed September 28, 2017

my wife, daughter, son-in-law and I visited here and sat outside watching the geese and ducks. Food is excellent. My daughter ordered something off of an old menu, which they still made, my wife had a half and half-soup and mallard, I had the reuben sandwich and our son-in-law had the parrot. Very delicious. When our daughter and son-in-law visit we always fit a trip to Isaac's in. Great service.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite lunch spots. The tomato, pepper jack soup is so good, and the gooney bire too! They have some creative sandwiches, but you can also customize your own. They offer a free snack, while you wait for your meal, if you like pickles!!! Servers are friendly and not priced too bad. Good lunch spot, if your in the mood for a sandwhich with a twist.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

We went there this last weekend with the kids and had an awesome time! From the fish tank when you walk in, to the tropical type decor and the delicious menu . Everything tasted wonderful ... We got a big kick out of the pickle plates they brought out right away and goldfish for the kiddos as soon as they sat down ! The rainbow bread sandwich choice option was a hit , the 80s music they had on that day had me jamming in my seat and Brie our server was fantastic ! The kids meals even come with dessert :) fantastically pleased with our experience :)

Been to Isaac's Restaurants? Share your experiences!