“Good sandwich”

Ranked #40 of 468 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Awesome grilled sandwiches named after birds, delicious made-from-scratch soups, fresh green salads and an award-winning Kid's Menu has made Isaac's a South Central PA favorite for over 30 years. 18 Locations company-wide with 3 in York County.
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Everyone likes a good sandwich along the way. I would suggest a sandwich too choose but I have only been to ISSAC's about 3 or 4 times so I'm no expert. I seemed to hit it all last summer. I have an office near there.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

GREAT location, very friendly staff, and the food is always on point. I wish they carried Coke products so I didn't have to go somewhere else for a beverage, but honestly, it doesn't keep me from going back often!

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

So we are regulars and love Isaac’s food and usually the waitresses are good. We were seated at 12:12 and then didn’t see our waitress for about 5 minutes or so ( enough time for one person to walk over and use the bathroom and come back ) and we hadn’t had a waitress yet. About another 5 minutes passed and a waitress threw napkins down on the table and said I’ll be back. So then maybe another five minutes passed, and she said would you like to order drinks, and we ordered 2 cups of regular coffee and one decaffeinated. So we waited ... she was making coffee. Then she brought the decaf and said ours was brewing. So we waited ... never got our little dish of pickles... and we waited. So she pops over and says are you ready to order? I said I would like my coffee first and she said, I made it is brewing and I said fine could you check we would like our coffee before we order , and she got snotty, and said , “ I told YOU that it is brewing!” So I said I would wait and my husband looked at me and we closed our menus and said never mind and took his 91 year old Mom and we left. As we left we passed her saying to us that it is still brewing and she told the hostess that she needed more customers that we left... I told the hostess it wasn’t that the coffee wasn’t ready it was the waitress making us wait before the coffee even got brewed and her snotty attitude. We checked the time and realized then that we were in Isaac’s from 12:12 to 12:44 as we left our table... sad, very sad. We had such Christmas spirit and tip very well at this time of the year. But, sadly, a waitress named, “Summer” will not get our tip nor will we sit in her area again.

1  Thank grandmaK63
Johnny R, Marketing Coordinator at Isaac's Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Hello!

So sorry to hear about your recent experience at our East York Isaac's. This is not acceptable and I apologize that you had to deal with this kind of service and behavior. Please contact Mary Jane Solon, our general manager at East York Isaac's, at msolon@isaacsdeli.com and let her know about your experience so she can make this up to you and make you a fan once more. She'll definitely will want to take care of this so please send her an email.

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this. Feedback both good and bad is necessary in order to make sure we hit our goal of going beyond customers expectations!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Stopped here for lunch on a shopping day. The service was prompt and the food was good. Will stop again when in the area.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

First this place needs some serious updating inside. Lets talk about the food now. First i got the pepperjack tomato soup as everyone always talks about isaacs soups. Campbell's tomato soup out of a can is better then this crap. So now that my appetite was ruined we only stayed because my mom had a BOGO sandwich coupon and gift card so our meal was free. My sandwich was not horrible but also not one i would pay $10 for. Not a good experience and will not be returning.

1  Thank Jennifer C

Been to Isaac's Restaurants? Share your experiences!