All reviewsfree coffee in the morningwi fibasic roomalarm clockice machinehot waterking bedother hotelsshampoodryerpetsbedspreadchaininterstateoutlets
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Excellent location... Close to several stores. SUPER FRIENDLY STAFF . This hotel is also PET FRIENDLY which is a big plus over their competitors. All the rooms do not have a fridge or microwave so if this is important to you, you may want to make sure that’s what you’re getting when you book your room. Overall, for a budget hotel, I think you get enough for you buck.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days. Bed was not made once while there. We did get fresh towels a couple times but that was the only evidence of any kind of housekeeping done in our room. The motel is old and run down but the staff is super friendly and nice. The bed was ok and we had a place to sleep when most motels in town had no vacancies.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gayle S
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This hotel is old, out of date, in need of repairs and replacement of all furniture. Room was not clean and smelled like a smoking room converted to a non smoking room, bad odor. Plus side it's very close to Harley factory, Starbucks and Round the Clock Diner in walking distance. Diner is excellent, definitely go there. Service fast, food great, waitress really move. Wow love that place, cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: Don't go there, I never will again.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2017

My boyfriend and I are in the process of transitioning from Baltimore to Pa and it happened pretty quick. After a dramatic experience with someone we thought was a friend Motel 6 York Pa staff were there for us every step to insure us that we would be okay and that we have a place to lay our head at night. The staff is amazing and very friendly and down to earth. The hotel might not be a 5 star hotel but the personalities the staff shows is 5 stars to anyone. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2017

If I didn't have to give a star for this hotel, I wouldn't. I booked a reservation for a king size bed for three nights at the Motel 6 at 323 Arsenal Rd York, PA. When I arrived around 4pm they informed me that they didn't have anything available except a single bed. This was not acceptable. They called over to their other hotel, which was just down the road, then assured me that they had a room available there for three nights. When I arrived at the second hotel, the woman at the desk informed me that they only had a room available for one night. If we didn't find a hotel for the three nights we would have to change our plans and go home. We called all over York and the surrounding area and couldn't find anything available. We finally found a suite at one of the more expensive hotels for the price of over $500 for the three nights. I will NEVER book another room with any of the Motel 6 hotels again. This was the worst experience I have ever had in my 40 years of traveling.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 York, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Terrie, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.