US$107
US$103
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$93
Country Inn
US$103
HIExpress.com
US$117
US$110
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$116
Hampton.com
US$64
US$82
Hotels.com
US$114
All reviewsfront deskhot tubstay there againwafflesclean placevery nice hotelfree breakfast isbusiness centerking bedhot breakfastfridge and microwavemorning breakfastdecent breakfastnice staywould highly recommend this hotelrooms are cleanfitness center
Reviewed July 2, 2018

The hotel is overall clean, and inviting. The rooms were clean, as for noise level, we were on the top floor so I do not know how the noise is on the lower floors. The breakfast bar was mediocre, I have stayed at other "chains" that have had better breakfast selections, we stayed 2 nights and the second morning, there was no yogurt selection in the little fridge/cooler. The hotel is close the main road (30), but if you aren't paying close attention, it is easy to miss, and a little awkward to get into as it seems you have to drive through another parking lot to get to it. If you pass the entrance you need to turn around go back to the light and come back the road, as there is a barrier between the lanes of the road. The pool is small and if there are more than a few people there, it is crowded, especially if there are younger kids splashing in the pool. Our A/C unit didn't seem to really cool the room off well, and the in-room safe was locked when we arrived and could not use it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Wingate30546, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham York, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you for staying with us during the Girls Weekend!!
I am delighted to hear your positive feed back on the cleanliness of our hotel.
I do hope the few things you had issues with, such as your a/c unit not cooling well and the safe being locked, was reported to the Front Desk right away and that we corrected this issue.
Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

I stayed at the Wingate for two nights. Overall the hotel is fine, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. Certainly not a 5 star hotel but their rates reflect that. I would stay there again. The lobbey area has a very strong oder of chlorine from the pool and the tile floor in front of the elevator was very often wet. No doubt due to the unsupervised children in and out of the pool.

Stayed: June 2018

I am so glad you will return again. Thank you!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was actually one of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in. We didn’t stay long, but long enough to know that it was very nice. It was clean, quiet, and in a really good and convenient area. There was a pool, and a fitness center, and a business area. There were refreshments in the lobby and plenty of ice machines for your convenience. The rooms had more than enough towels and toiletries. I would return if needed!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Wingate30546, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham York, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review.....and a WONDERFUL review it is!!!
I am so happy to hear you found our hotel to be clean, quiet and offer ALL the amenities you need.
Please visit us again when you are in the York PA area.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Stayed here because the bride blocked rooms do a wedding. I liked the location because it was next to the highway. My only complaint was with thee food being cold. Potatoes were literally ice cold from the freezer on day of my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wingate30546, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham York, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thank you for staying with us.
I am so sorry to hear the potatoes were not cooked well. I will speak with my breakfast attendant today on this matter.
We do hope to be able to serve you again.
Thank you.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Stayed at the hotel for a wedding. Most of the guests complained saying that their reservations were not correct. Very disappointed. Was told that they have early check-in and when we arrived they said they did NOT have early check in. We ordered a room with 2 queen beds and got a room with a king.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wingate30546, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham York, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

I am sorry to hear you had a lot of confusion with reservations. I will look into this situation.
We do try to offer early check in as much as possible, however, with check out being 11am and check in being at 3pm, this allows our housekeepers the appropriate time to clean to our satisfaction and sometimes our 11am departures vacate a little later which postpones this.
I do hope you will visit us again if in the York area.
Thank you.