“Consistently pleasant”

Ranked #68 of 464 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

As are the vast majority of these locations this is a great example of fast, friendly service. The staff is pleasant, patient and engaging. The food is consistently good with a healthy menu. Chick filet is always a known satisfier on family trips.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Happy just to find a Chick-fil-a during our trip to Baltimore, all five of us found a tasty meal for just a few dollars. We especially raved about the waffle fries after, and the selection of beverages. Maybe a pinch crowded on a Saturday evening, but we easily fit into our spacious booth and began devouring. Afraid to ask how chicken gets so good (maybe a little extra salt?), but we all left happy with our choices...

Reviewed February 26, 2017

The chicken is real chicken breast white meat and not ground mystery meat like everywhere else. The waffle fries are real potatoes.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

We visited Chick Fil A with a coupon from the local Entertainment Book. When we presented the coupon, the cashier said that that restaurant didn't accept it. I showed her the back of the coupon which said Loucks Rd. and the cashier next to her (dressed like a manager) took the coupon and held it up for everyone in line and loudly said this is a fraudulent coupon. I said I got it out of the most current bonus book and she said it must of been for a Chick fil A that closed 3 years earlier. I told my wife we didn't have to eat at a place that is so disrespectful to their customers. I wrote to Chick Fil corporate and they said it was a franchise issue and they would pass my issue on to the restaurant. Nobody ever contacted me from the this restaurant. Black list for them for sure. Not returning.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

The basic chicken sandwich and the waffle fries are the best things on the menu. Sometimes they have a problem with portion control.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!