All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfasta great place to staystaff was friendlyyogurtdinerchain
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Very clean and decorated very nice. I had a full sized refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. I was impressed! It was nice and quiet and I felt very safe staying at this hotel. This will be my first choice when booking a room in York!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 17, 2018

I stayed at Days Inn, York, Pa on 5/10/18. This was by far the worst smelling room I have ever stayed in. The clerk tried to blame it on carpet cleaning and would not give me another room because she said all of the rooms had the carpets cleaned. This smell was not from cleaning, the carpets were filthy and worn out and the room smelled like rotten feet. It smelled so bad that I woke up at 2 a.m. and could not get back to sleep. I tried gargling with mouth wash and brushing my teeth several times but I could not get the rotten taste out of my throat for the entire next day. I would recommend sleeping on a bus stop bench before staying here.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank sleepininn
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

We came to this hotel because it was advertised as pet friendly. When we checked in, there was a sign that said they cannot accept cats. However, we didn’t see the sign, but told the clerk we had cats. When we went into the room, there was about an inch of water all over the bathroom floor. A man did come right away and cleaned it up. There was a hole in the wall by the bathroom door and wall paper was coming off near the shower. The following day the maids came to clean and we just exchanged towels. About 5:00 the office called and said the maid reported that we had a cat and they do not under any circumstances accept cats. I asked what she expected us to do at this point and told her that we bring things for our cats to scratch so they don’t bother the hotel furniture. She called back and said we could stay and needed to pay $15 per car for the first night and $5 each for the second. When we checked out we were told that if we come back they will not accept our cats. Not a problem, we won’t be back. This hotel is in dire need of repair. Do not recommend it at all.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cgeck
Reviewed April 13, 2018

They were doing construction over night it seems. The room above us was remodeling or banging really loudly. The door didn’t lock and there was probably a 1/4 inch gap in the door like it has been kicked in before. Overall not pleasant and won’t stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed April 10, 2018

We were charged $20 for a pet fee (very reasonable) but when I checked in the sign at the from desk said $15. The lady told me that was an old sign but when I checked out it was still there. (??)

The dresser-type cabinetry under the TV was broken (door missing, pieces laying inside) and there was a sizable hole in the wall above the TV. There was splattered something on the wall under the coat rack. L

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family