US$854
US$75
  • Free Internet
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hampton.com
US$65
US$63
All reviewsdewolfe tavernfront desk staffperfect locationin townwater viewthird floorwithin walking distancerooms are smallwinter ratesqueen bedthames streetthe young ladyfull kitchenlittle thingscoffee maker in the roomsunset caferhode island
Reviewed January 9, 2012

The room was warm & cozy, but the guests in the other rooms were very noisy, either partying or arguing, but either way I couldn't sleep..plus the doors slam. Noise from the street was loud, too. This place is close to bars and patrons coming out of bars were rowdy. Not a good place to stay if you're looking for quiet. I would definitely skip the free continental breakfast. It was served in the room upstairs at DeWolfe, no one was there at all..couldn't find napkins & no one to ask. Pastries were stale, o.j was sour. Terrible. We are now glad we chose not to eat dinner at DeWolfe, but to be fair, I've. heard many good things about their food, I guess they feel that if it's "free" then it doesen't have to meet any standards. Kind of dampened my desire to try the DeWolfe out for dinner.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mich1210
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I recently stayed at the Inn on the last leg of a move to New York....moving those last few precious items. I parked directly in front and everything was safe. I was so comfortable in a lovely room with a fireplace, I stayed an extra day!
Unfortunately, the next week I had to return to Bristol for a memorial service....and stayed again at the Inn. The staff remembered me when I called to make a reservation and after a 4 hour drive....I needed a place to change for the service early in the morning. Not only was I accommodated with a beautiful room, early check in (very early), but I was extended a special rate. Having traveled extensively in Europe...I always enjoy the Mediterranean feel of having breakfast overlooking the bay with it's fishing boats and sailing yachts. I highly recommend staying based on my experience, and cannot say enough about the truly wonderful staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My husband and I stayed recently for a wedding in the area. The Inn's location is great as it is right on the water and close to several great restaurants and some interestering shops. Location aside, the inn was nothing special, particularly for the price. You are paying for location clearly. The rooms are quite small although clean and bright. The decor is pretty uninspired particularly given the age and history of the building and water front setting. The air conditioner was an older wall unit that was rather loud. There is a continental breakfast included at an amazing restaurant next door to the inn. While the restaurant is amazing, the included breakfast is not. We saw them taking stale pastries out of boxes from a grocery store and putting them on plates. It was a carb-loading extravaganza. We paid for a regular breakfast the next morning and that was quite good. We had friends staying at another B&B and it sounded like their stay was nicer and at a cheaper rate.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tink1Boston
Reviewed September 19, 2011

This hotel still feels like it is not quite complete. The fitness room is still a work in progress. When I arrived, there was absolutely no parking due to a wedding. I couldn't even unload my car and had to park a few blocks away. The room was very clean, but it was noisy. There was a wedding one night which was very noisy and the following night was noisy with street commotion. Breakfast was very nice and the DeWolfe Tavern had excellent vegetarian selections. It was great to be able to walk around town from the inn. My room was a bit overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We booked late so our room was rather small and overlooked a parking lot, but it was clean and served its purpose. We didn't spend a lot of time here anyway. Be forewarned that over the weekend they hosted two weddings so it was noisy with lots of drunk people wandering around. They put us at the very end of the hall away from everyone, so that helps - but it is primarily a wedding venue during the summer. The staff were very pleasant - contintental breakfast a little stale (literally, stale bread)...however, it is right on the bay - and in easy peddling distance to the East Bay Bike Path and some great restaurants. We will go back...

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family