“A must”

Denny's
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Good location, good food & good atmosphere. I recommend the slam burger! Show your AARP and get a 15% discount.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

My wife and I visit this establishment on a regular basis. We usually ask for Dawn or Michelle. Both are great! They provide that welcome feeling that you are more than just a customer. The restaurant is always clean and the food is above average. This location is in an ideal location, right off 95. Firestone is nearby for an oil change and Walmart to stock up on pretty much anything.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was good . Ate there two times during our stay . Service is a tad bit slow . But otherwise it was ok.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

I always love going to Denny's to eat because of the delicious food and great service! I love building my own grand slam and getting a little bit of everything! Would definitely come back!

Reviewed June 14, 2017

Love coming here to eat breakfast, they have healthy options so i can enjoy eating with my family. The downfall is there is usually a long wait for a table, and the service is not always good. But the food and prices are good.