“New Trainee was very good and seems to want to do well”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #27 of 66 Restaurants in Coventry
Reviewed January 28, 2018

We visited around dinnertime on a Saturday. I was helped by what seemed to be a new trainee. There was another person helping him a little. The trainee made our sandwiches correctly like any other Subway with no issues.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff...they are fast and efficient. The quality of the food is just okay. The cold cuts are cut to thick for my liking. The portions and price are reasonable. I just question whether the lodging temperature is sufficient for the meats and cheeses. Wow rarely eat there but when you want a quick sandwich it is okay.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2016

This Subway is located in the Wal-Mart. We arrived and there was no line. The 2 gentlemen that took care of us were very nice and prepared our sandwiches properly. After we were served several employees from the Wal-Mart arrived for their lunch and these 2 young men seemed to know everyone and were friendly to them all. Their friendly manner and their efficiency is a reason to visit here again.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

I usually do not care for Subway......but we were out shopping so I gave in and we stopped. I was surprised at the freshness of the vegetables. My sub was large and quite tasty. Will try again.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2015

This Subway is located in the Wal-Mart in Coventry RI. We visited the restaurant Labor Day weekend. The first girl that waited on us was a regular employee and was very polite. She took our selection of bread, meat and cheese and then passed my sandwich to the manager who completed (sort of) my sandwich while the she prepared the second sandwich. I gave my choices to the Manager and she put 2 items on the sandwich and then forgot the other 4 - 5 items. She then put the vinegar and oil directly on the bread making for a soggy sandwich. When I reminder her I needed the other items she said something under her breath and rudely said "I forgot" . She added the items and then when she folded the sandwich all the topping came out but she cut it in half and wrapped it up anyway. Everything was out of the rolll and in the paper wrapper. The second sandwich all she needed to do was cut it in half and she actually forgot to cut it.

The Manager here clearly either needs to be replaced or retrained. Its good the regular workers here are pleasant to make up for this lady. She is definitely not the type of person you usually encounter at a Subway.

Date of visit: September 2015