“Ice cream ”

Newport Creamery
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Coventry
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

This is a Rhode Island landmark
Awful awful is awfully wonderful
Especially in coffee ☕️ flavor
Don’t miss it in all four seasons

Reviewed September 5, 2017

I've been visiting this Newport Creamery since I was born (well, maybe not since then but for as long as I can remember). Everyone in high school worked here it seemed so we were there often.

I like the updates they've made in the last few years. It was looking shabby. Still great Awful Awfuls, grilled cheese, and PB sundaes!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Food was delicious. The waitress was very friendly. A little pricey but worth it. Ice cream desserts, awesome. Very clean.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Great Awful Awful! Meal was quick and filling. Root beer float was just the way I remember it while growing public!

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

My folks eat at this restaurant several times a week. I joined them on my recent visit. It is a standard. I had the burger the "Creamery" way on toasted bread. I am not much of a burger person but I look forward to this one every time I am in town.

Also, enjoy a coffee Awful Awful.

Nice to know food remains the same from year to year. Comfort food.