“Awful”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #46 of 66 Restaurants in Coventry
Reviewed August 30, 2016

It is a Wendy's, so the food is the food. The service and organization was awful. I went there at 3:00 Wed afternoon, not exactly rush hour for fast food.

There were 3 people on line, The first got the order wrong and the second took forever. I'm guessing 8-10 minutes on line waiting for the 2 people ahead of me. Then I go, Our server pressed the wrong button, and said " I need a finger" and waited . . . .and waited. She repeated " I need a finger" and waited. Then she walked to the back of the store, with no sense of urgency and said "I need a finger". Finally a manager presses her finger on a pad that cleared the error.

OW. that hurt too watch.

We wait, get our food, turn around, there are 9 people on line. Good Luck.

Never again

Reviewed October 28, 2015

I would not go there if it was the last place to buy a burger. Before you receive your order I think it's mandatory that they sit on it. Bad attitudes and worthless management.

Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

This location is a bit hit or miss, but late night is mostly positive. Went through at 12AM and got good service and good food.

Reviewed April 22, 2015 via mobile

This Wendy's is always fast on the drive thru, and the food is usually GOOD. I will say steer clear of the sprite because they have one of those machines with 1000 flavors so it never tastes right, otherwise it's a go

Reviewed January 25, 2015

We stopped by Wendy's drive thru and what a experience. We ordered 6 burgers, a medium fry and three frosties. We received the three frosties and a bag with burgers. No fries. I knocked on the drive thru window and told them we did not receive the fries (on big deal). I then decided to counted my burgers. Only 5. I eventually got the order corrected and never apologized. I learned years ago, if you have a bad experience you tell 11 people. If you have a good experience you may tell one or two. Of course that was before the Internet.