“Meeting”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit in less than a week to this location and both times the food was fresh and brought to the table piping hot. If you have eaten at a cracker barrel you know their food and I enjoyed it especially at this location.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We went to meet with family for dinner. There were 8 of us. Food was delicious. Service was fast and extremely friendly.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

As with all Cracker Barrel's, this restaurant has great food and service. We went for dinner but got breakfast instead. The food was well prepared, seasoned as expected and hot off the griddle. I love the little bottles of warm syrup, it's fun. The biscuits were especially good, flakey and fresh from the oven. Our waitress was informative and present when needed. As usual, we will return soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I always love the down home country cookin' at CB but somehow, this one in Rhode Island wasn't like the ones I'm used to in the Deep South!
Still a good meal, the roast beef dinner was what I chose. Came with 3 side veggies and the customary 2 biscuits or cornbread.
The meat did not have the usual flavorful taste and was firm, not the usual tender cut of meat; and the biscuits were smaller than I remember!
Anyway, the green beans, mashed potatoes and okra were fine.
Our server was a 4 star employee and was very congenial and respectful. He was also very generous with a to go set up for hot tea when I simply asked for a paper cup!
Always a hearty, filling meal!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Having visited a Cracker Barrel in VA, thought it would be a fun place to take our grandson. The food was worse than fast food chain. The country store is mostly Chinese made junk. Very disappointed.