“Always a solid choice!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Stopped at this Cracker Barrel on the way home from Boston. My husband and I were in the mood for a great breakfast. This place always delivers a great meal for a reasonable price. You will not leave hungry.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I've been to a few Cracker Barrels and some are better than others. The food is about the same across the board and I know it's difficult to find healthy options but I do continue to try. This visit I ordered a salad that was to have chicken on it and it looked pretty good but as I was chewing on the chicken I kept biting into very hard fat knots. After a while I just gave up because it really disgusted me. I also ordered a lemonade to drink because I was really thirsty and it was absolutely sweet but also had a very strange after taste that after a while I also gave up drinking and ask for bottled water. The bottled water was almost $3 a bottle so not very economical.
The wait staff was very nice and I have no complaints in regard to how clean it was or anything but the food is just not that good.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped at the Cracker Barrel for supper while traveling to Amish PA. The staff was friendly. Food was good. Cracker Barrel offered meals to accommodate us while dieting. My husband and I had the grilled chicken tenders, salad, cottage and mixed veggies and for dessert we had a bowl of fresh strawberries and pineapples and drank ice water then black decaf coffee. We were filled up when we left, the meal was delicious and we were happy we found something sensible to eat that would not blow our diets. I do recommend Cracker Barrel to others for a good and reasonable meal.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit in less than a week to this location and both times the food was fresh and brought to the table piping hot. If you have eaten at a cracker barrel you know their food and I enjoyed it especially at this location.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We went to meet with family for dinner. There were 8 of us. Food was delicious. Service was fast and extremely friendly.