“Ten Stars if I Could”

Add it.
Del's Lemonade
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Coventry
Reviewed January 5, 2018

I would give Del's ten starts any day of the week if I could. It's the one thing I long for in the summer and what I look forward to in the winter. Now that I live in New Hampshire I miss it. Hint - as a kid, someone taught me to dunk a Dorito in the Del's (and I've since met several people who do that). Believe it or not, it's amazing!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I love Del's frozen lemonade. The old Italian frozen ice recipe makes this lemonade part of Rhode Island institutions.

I grew up on this frozen treat every summer. And now whenever I visit I make sure I get my fill.

Looking for something unique to mostly Rhode Island stop by the sign of the lemon.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

To say you don't like dells is like saying you don't like seafood,it's without saying the best way to cool down on a hot summer day,the problem is a small cup is $2 to $3, a medium is$5 and forget a large $$$$. It's way over priced,remember it frozen water with lemon. Lemonade

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Everyone should experience Del's Lemonade once in your life no matter what your age. Every time someone visits us from out of town, Del's is a must on our places to do list. Even better bring it to the ball field for the team, you will only see smiles win or loose.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Love dels lemonade but a little pricy to me for what you get. So I get it once a month or at the fair when I see them.

Date of visit: July 2016