“Authentic Thai”

Thai Orchirds
Ranked #25 of 301 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 2, 2016

I have been going to this Thai restaurant since it opened. It's an absolute gem of a place! The owners are so friendly and will never forget your name. I find the food to be much more authentic than a lot of the RI Asian fusion places. I love the pad thai, the curries and the salads. Everything that I have ordered has been great, and they take the extra touch of cutting the vegetables in beautiful patterns. This is the kind of place that I love coming to because the people are so nice and the food is so good

Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. It's very small, so I always do take out. Such wonderful owners, very sweet. Pad Thai is our favorite!! Won't eat it anywhere else!!

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Veggies are cooked perfectly...nice and bright and crisp. My favorites are the scallion pancakes (stuffed with chopped scallions), yellow curry, tom yum soup, ginger soup (great when you have a cold)...I could go on and on. I love everything I have ever ordered here. Great for take out and they do have a few tables in house if you choose to stay and enjoy the warm welcome from Sunnie.

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

Just an update to my July review. Went a couple more times and this place has really great food! Had their rad nah, and it was very good, not as good as Hong Meas but still would order it again. Also tried their other offerings. Delicious! Good blend of flavors, authentic. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Pi D
Reviewed August 19, 2015

A local place with outstanding and authentic Thai food, I would definitely go back. Most of the diners in the tiny restaurant seemed to be happy regular customers. Both my daughter and I loved the Pad Thai.