“Just okay”

Milestone Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #178 of 289 Restaurants in Cranston
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant for breakfast and for dinner. Breakfast was much better. However, the staff is friendly and attentive. At dinner, we were served by two waitresses and the bartender. I had the nachos, which were well prepared. Also, the Reuben's grilled bread was remarkably crispy. But my wife's chicken Milanese was soggy and swimming in oil. Be forewarned: their menu changes faster than their own website can keep up.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Small menu but you can find something you like-- just so long as you're willing to wait forever! We kept asking when our food would be out, kept hearing "It's coming out now!" Thirty minutes later... And it wasn't even busy! Can't say it was worth the wait. We likely won't be returning.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Very friendly restaurant with a nice bar. My visit was at supper time and a great hamburger really hit the spot. Menu is not huge but covers all the basics. They are open for breakfast. Friday night comedy acts are featured. Nice to meet Charles, the owner, a personable chap who I enjoyed talking to. The patio will be nice for warmer weather.

1  Thank 4bird1
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

First visit for breakfast. Good service, prices seemed about right. I ordered eggs over easy, hash, home fries and toast. I got what I ordered and enjoyed it. Decaf coffee was good and had a refill. My wife ordered stuffed French toast and a side of bacon. It was only two half slices of toast with mascarpone and strawberries. It was actually one strawberry cut in half plus another half strawberry. Pretty skimpy! She asked for more strawberries and did receive a few in a bowl. The server was friendly and efficient.
We do plan to give it a try for dinner. They are open 4 nights a week. The interior is very nice, quite a change from its prior life as a diner.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Our first visit, went to redeem a gift certificate. Limited menu but the food was good. Had salmon with roasted potatoes and spinach. The salmon was grilled perfectly and the potatoes were delicious. My wife had fish and chips. The french fries were cooked and seasoned perfectly.
Will be back.