“Amazing breakfast/brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Located in an old trolley car diner, this place is fantastic.

You will wait for a table, but they turn over quickly.

Our favorites are the corned beef hash Benedict and the lobster and cheddar grits.

Always clean, with super staff - this is a must-go for anyone in the Rhode Island area.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I take ALL of my out- of- town guests for a lunch meal at Jiggers because it is a short stroll from my home with a hill "view" of Greenwich Bay along the way. The chef has broad appeal for diverse appetites. Portions are generous and presentations artistic. Nineteen - fifties style intimate diner booths for quiet conversation or seat yourself at the expansive counter. This small gem is a keeper.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We ate here 3 days out of 6 for breakfast. I had lobster Benedict twice and lobster with cheesy grits. I also tried their blueberry pancakes and gingerbread pancakes. Honestly you can't go wrong with anything here, its all good. We just don't live where you can get fresh seafood, so we were in seafood heaven. It isn't a very big place, and when they don't have immediate seating you wait outside because there isn't any waiting space inside. Our waits were never very long though. You should eat here if you are in the area, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I love this place! It’s super cute inside and we have always had great food. I absolutely love the Eggs Benedict on Jonny cakes. I definitely recommend it! Although I always order the same thing (it’s that good!) my partner has always had really good luck with his selections as well. We always try to make this a stop when we are anywhere nearby!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Excellent breakfast. For lunch - the best hamburger or cheeseburger. Always fresh Hamburg prepared to order. Other interesting sandwiches.

Date of visit: June 2018