“Afternoon pick me up.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Mid afternoon lull, stopped in for a hot chocolate and one of their croissant sandwiches. I t was very good and quick getting in and out.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

This Dunkin' Donuts has been there since I was a kid, and I am a senior citizen. I always loved their maple frosted coffee rolls, and my kids loved the muffins. Since we've moved, we don't frequent this one as much anymore, but it was always good.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

Louis and I went to Dunkin Donuts.
The address is: 2371 Pawtucket Avenue East Providence, Rhode Island 02914-2915.
Telephone number is: 401 434-9747.
Open seven days a week 24 hours a day.
This Dunkin Donuts has a drive thru.
This is a good size Dunkin Donuts.
Louis had a Vanilla Frosted Donut and I had an Orange Frosted one.
Chairs and tables are available.
There is a sign inside this Dunkin Donuts that saids: 20 minute seating between 5:00 A.M.and Noon due to parking limitations Sunday through Saturday.
Sometimes people stay at these Dunkin Donuts locations longer than they should.
We enjoyed our donuts.
Friendly and nice people working there.
It is on a corner of Pawtucket and Warren Avenue.
Thank You.