“A reliable R.I. restaurant/pub chain”

Chelo's of Apple Valley
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Description: Opened in 1993, our restaurant is located in Greenville, RI at the Apple Valley Mall Plaza. A favorite among our youngest of customers, this location boasts the most popular Kid's Night every Monday from 5 PM to 8 PM...And for the adults (who still may be kids at heart), our expansive bar area, and comfy booths. Come in and experience our newest additions to our food menu, daily specials, and beverage specials. Bring the family on Mondays for Kids Night from 5-8pm!
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I have been going to Chelo's for decades. It is one of the most consistent dining experiences in the state. I recently had one of their signature dishes, the buffalo mac and cheese. It has good fire to it, with tasty cheese and grilled chicken as the main ingredients. They always have more than one domestic draft at an economy price, which is a nice touch. It always is an enjoyable experience, whether on the dining or pub side.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I ordered Fresh Baked Schrod ...I've ordered many times before, this night it was very dry. Salad and vegetables were good.

2  Thank LeeLadyLake
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Sat at the bar and waited, friends came to join me and they got waited on before me. Service was slow and too many bartenders not taking care of customers. Food was not that great either.

2  Thank chepcat51
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

You would think that a $13 salmon BLT would be made with nice leaf lettuce. It came out the first time with some pale shreds of iceberg. When they remade it they managed some chopped romaine from their bag salad, even though I specifically requested leaf.
And I forgot that Chelo's famous calamari is now some frozen squid rings poured out of a bag. We had experienced that last time too.
Margarita came with no salt and so sweet I had to ask for 4 extra limes. No discernible tequila in it.
Sad that Chelo's has gone downhill like this.
We won't be back. Been coming here since it opened.
Our server Justin was terrific- the only bright spot.

3  Thank ToadHillFosterRI
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Went on a Sunday with my family while visiting Rhode Island. I had a chicken wrap and others had a burger. The sweet potato fries were terribly underdone and greasy. The chicken wrap was okay. The burgers looked dry. Was not impressed with the food, but had very quick service.

1  Thank BeenThereGoingSoon