“good value, great food”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Jamestown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 July 2016

went for breakfast, omlettes were generous size and they had a good variety of them. Dad had the Denmark omlette which had salmon, I had the steele cut oatmeal with nuts and fresh berries- it kept me full until dinner time!
You walk in, place your order, pay, and they give you a number block to put at your table. Pretty quickly, the staff brings your plates right to you. We did bus our own table because we saw someone else doing it. It was a little noisy inside, but that's because it was packed with regulars and tourists.
Get there before 9am or you will be waiting in line! closes in afternoon.

1  Thank tsrlmom
There are newer reviews for Slice of Heaven

Reviewed 28 July 2016

My family and I stopped here on our way to Newport. The meals were reasonably priced. The Fish Naanwich was out of this world! One of the best fish sandwiches ever (and fish is the #1 thing I order at restaurants!). The children enjoyed their pb&j and grilled cheese sandwiches. Great portion size, friendly folks, and a lovely outdoor seating area. The desserts looked amazing and I will have to save room for them next time I go!

1  Thank mainer39
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Great place for breakfast in the quaint town of Jamestown. You order at the counter and your food is brought to you. There is a nice patio outside and plenty of seating inside. Our meals were delivered quickly and breakfast was quite tasty. They also have pastries, smoothies and a nice lunch menu.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Very good, cafeteria-style restaurant. We went for breakfast; we enjoyed it and it was very reasonable. The portions are good for sharing. We would go back.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Had the Denver omelette with spinach instead of green peppers. Also had a croissant in place of English muffin. Grapes were good. Definitely recommend.

Been to Slice of Heaven? Share your experiences!