“Great Coffee”

Brewed Awakenings Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Johnston
Reviewed April 14, 2016

They have great smoothies and decent sandwiches. However, I think they are understaffed, the service seemed to be a bit slow.

Reviewed January 19, 2016

Coffee was ok. Bagel was ok. The problem was that the counter had trouble counting out my coin change from a 20 and I didn't get my bills. I called an hour later, realizing the mutual error. The manager took my receipt and phone numbers and said he'd call back. He did not. I called the next day; same thing: "I'll look it up and call you back." It was only 15 bucks, but it would have been nice to get the call back-- and the $.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

A nice quiet yet spacious cafe offering a wide variety of foods and beverages with ample seating, nice lighting and nice ambience in the background. Great for small meetings and mother's groups or simply a quick coffee to go.

Reviewed November 12, 2015

My wife and I don't go out for coffee on a daily basis, usually we brew it at home, and enjoy in the kitchen. However when we go out just for coffee, I like the atmosphere of brewed awakenings, along with excellent coffee and desserts. Its much more relaxing in terms of a dining experience..

Reviewed October 5, 2015

I've always passed this place, never thinking to stop in. I've always been a Starbucks hot coffee / Dunkin Donuts iced coffee kind of guy. But after stopping here, this is my new favorite place. Great food and great coffee. Little more on the expensive side, but so worth it. And really nice space to sit and work. Try the iced banana hazelnut coffee, WOW!!