“OK Coffee but good Pastries”

Brewed Awakenings Coffeehouse
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Johnston
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Met a friend here for coffee and pastries. The coffee was just OK and rather pricey but the pastries were very good. It was also a convenient location and had quite a lot of room inside to sit and relax. Never felt hurried or pressured.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I had a bad experience the first time but I thought I would give them another shot. I rather have Starbucks, it's cheaper and tastier.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

You would think that the customer service would be better. Their location in Warwick is top shelf. Never again in Johnston. Where do they get these people from????

Reviewed 14 April 2016

They have great smoothies and decent sandwiches. However, I think they are understaffed, the service seemed to be a bit slow.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Coffee was ok. Bagel was ok. The problem was that the counter had trouble counting out my coin change from a 20 and I didn't get my bills. I called an hour later, realizing the mutual error. The manager took my receipt and phone numbers and said he'd call back. He did not. I called the next day; same thing: "I'll look it up and call you back." It was only 15 bucks, but it would have been nice to get the call back-- and the $.