“Good breakfast meeting place”

Brewed Awakenings Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Johnston
Reviewed November 6, 2016

We have a regular meeting here. Pastries are pretty good. My tea was cold the first time -- when I took it back she said she deliberately put in cold water because people find it too hot. I explained that I liked mine hot! So she re-did it. She was perfectly cheerful about it but I thought she could have asked first since I was standing right there. Subsequently I mention that I want it hot and have no trouble. It is busy at 7:30 am but not noisy so a good place for a small group (we have four) to chat. It is a bit pricey but I love the off-on to the highway convenience.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Met a friend here for coffee and pastries. The coffee was just OK and rather pricey but the pastries were very good. It was also a convenient location and had quite a lot of room inside to sit and relax. Never felt hurried or pressured.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I had a bad experience the first time but I thought I would give them another shot. I rather have Starbucks, it's cheaper and tastier.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

You would think that the customer service would be better. Their location in Warwick is top shelf. Never again in Johnston. Where do they get these people from????

Reviewed April 14, 2016

They have great smoothies and decent sandwiches. However, I think they are understaffed, the service seemed to be a bit slow.