“Great place to meet friends and have a break. Food and service is good.”

Brewed Awakenings Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Johnston
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Often stop in to meet up with friends and have coffee along with something to eat. The service is excellent and the food is great. Everyone is always very friendly and the manager often stops to chat. She will often ask if there is something else we need. Great place to kick back and have a few laughs.

Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

Great place to relax with a warm drink while catching up on some work emails Or even to grab lunch Lots of comfy chairs & corners to sit quietly Been coming here (and to all their locations) for years

Reviewed November 6, 2016

We have a regular meeting here. Pastries are pretty good. My tea was cold the first time -- when I took it back she said she deliberately put in cold water because people find it too hot. I explained that I liked mine hot! So she re-did it. She was perfectly cheerful about it but I thought she could have asked first since I was standing right there. Subsequently I mention that I want it hot and have no trouble. It is busy at 7:30 am but not noisy so a good place for a small group (we have four) to chat. It is a bit pricey but I love the off-on to the highway convenience.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Met a friend here for coffee and pastries. The coffee was just OK and rather pricey but the pastries were very good. It was also a convenient location and had quite a lot of room inside to sit and relax. Never felt hurried or pressured.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I had a bad experience the first time but I thought I would give them another shot. I rather have Starbucks, it's cheaper and tastier.