“Great food, medium venue”

Fred & Steve's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Fred & Steve's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: For the finest selection of prime cut beef as well as the freshest selections of seafood in New England, visit Fred and Steve's Steakhouse. Two of New England's favorite pro football players, Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie, bring you their very own steakhouse creation. Be ready to eat! For the ultimate steakhouse experience, it's Fred and Steve's. All ages are welcome to dine with us. We kindly ask our guests under the age of 18 to enter through our South entrance to avoid contact with our gaming floor in accordance with state law. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

One of the best steaks I have had. Only reason I dropped a star is the venue. Not horrible but noisy (granted we went on a Saturday night and there were four 6-8 person birthdays around us). Also, sits above the smoking casino in Twin River Casino (I now know where all the smokers in America disappeared to) so pretty smoky outside that does permeate a bit inside.

If re-located to an upscale place like Mohegan Sun or Foxwoods would be the steakhouse to beat in the region. The food alone is worth tolerating the rest.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Whether at the bar or one of their intimate seating options, you'll find F&S food choices so enticing you'll have to try them more than once. Even the bread basket is a '10'.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

It is restaurant week here in RI. My husband and I enjoy this as we try different restaurants that we normally would not. Some places we have returned to some we have not. This restaurant is clean and very busy. The food was very good and plenty of it. Normally when a restaurant participates in restaurant week you are given the regular menu and the prefixed menu. We were only given the full service menu. When we asked about the restaurant week menu that is when we no longer felt welcomed. If you do not want to participate in restaurant week just then don't. Bottom line. I guess if you're not a high roller or do not order off the regular menu then apparently they don't want you there.

3  Thank brenda c
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Party of 8 , had Veronica as our server ,she was excellent and made the evening enjoyable. We had a variety of Steaks and Seafood and all excellent. I would recommend ordering steak less cooked than you want. I ordered rare plus and was more like medium rare which is what I wanted. Always can send back if under cooked. Nice wine list with many under$50 by the bottle. I Ike the Franciscan Cabernet. Get the biscotti for dessert is three dollars and you get two pieces

Reviewed December 23, 2017

Brother and I went after poker. Great booth overlooking Casino floor. Place has lots of style, but lacking some substance. You meet several servers who will be "working together", but then you only see one them rest of evening. Bus staff great with water and clearing. Food comes out kinda fast, but didn't feel rushed. Nice red wine with a fancy aerate and decant. My steak special w/ Lobster scampi on top: great steak, two thimbles of lobster, $80! Brother had filet, classic steakhouse serve: slab of meat in middle of naked white plate, meh. Sides extra, obv.
It just feels like this place may belong elsewhere, some area more upscale as you do get the flip-flop, Patriot jacket and crocs crowd in a wood ensconced and locked-glass-case wine area. Better suited for Vegas?