1,009 results
All reviews front desk great hotel complimentary breakfast cookies very clean hotel oatmeal rhode island convenient location would definitely stay here again excellent stay minute drive shuttle service fitness center comfortable beds close to downtown pool and hot tub the breakfast area
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Reall enjoyed the stay and the food was good. Close to all the restaurants and historical sites. I would recommend to stay here to friends and family. It rained almost everyday but still got to site see.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Stayed here with my mom while visiting Newport area. The staff were very nice and helpful. Room was clean and had a good amount of space. Breakfast was an average hotel breakfast, but still good. Very convenient to Newport.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I was very pleased with my stay. The rooms are spacious and bright. They have a homey feel not a hotel feel. The linens and towels were crisp, clean and displayed nicely. All the staff that I encountered were very friendly. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We have been going to Newport 6-7 times a year and stay at the hampton Inn on most of those visits. They are always friendly and polite and helpful. I especially like thee Breakfast benefit--Oatmeal-. The room is always clean and the pillows and bed are great. Rooms have just been updated and fell brighter. Great location for visiting Newport. Also has a AAA discount. Safe good booking

Room tip: I usually ask for a king room and never find any problems
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I cannot tell you how impressed I was at this Hampton Inn & Suites in Middletown! I stayed there Aug 29-31, 2018 (My room, #309, was close to the elevator and QUIET!). The room was immaculate, everything was exceptionally well maintained (flawless A/C even in 90-degree heat!), and the staff was wonderful. This is truly outstanding, especially since the hotel was packed due to a big event in Newport, and I go in at the last minute - at the Government Per Diem rate! The cleaning staff were DEFINITELY on their game and kept the place flawlessly clean! The free breakfast was incredible: different eggs, meat, and bakery items every morning; numerous cereal choices, oatmeal with your choice of toppings, and even your own do-it-yourself waffle-maker! Great toiletries, and free coffee 24 hours/day; and a mini-convenience store (open 24-hours) that had everything you needed, especially if you forgot to pack something (and sold snacks, lean cuisine, and Haagen Daz ice cream). The staff were great - Alicia was smart and eager to help. I have stayed in 5-star hotels all over the world and she would be a great addition to any of them. The next time I get sent to Newport on travel, I will definitely look for the Hampton Inn & Suites as my first choice!

Room tip: I was in room #309, next to an accessible room and the elevator and it was perfect: quiet, convenient, and had excellent maintenance.
Date of stay: August 2018