“Great pizza and calzones”
Review of PieZoni's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
PieZoni's
Ranked #47 of 93 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed September 20, 2017

This is a really good place for pizzas and calzones. Easy to find with lots of parking and good prices. The service was good and pretty fast too.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

I think it's much better that D"angelos and at a better price. I had the steak bomb and love their rolls they use! The sandwich was overflowing. Staff was friendly and brought my food to my table. Will be back.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Last minute decision to try some local pizza while here for a month. Anytime you're in PA or further north local pizza is a must!
This place did not let down with a brick oven feel to my small pizza with pineapple and bacon. The taste of the pizza sauce was fantastic and one of the best in recent years. Service and length of time to cook was excellent. I plan on stopping by here a few times during my few weeks in the area. If you're in Newport, RI check this place out!

Reviewed June 23, 2016

Had the calzones. They were delicious plenty of cheese, the meat was done just right, the sauce perfectly seasoned and just the right amount in the calzone.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

After trying several other pizzerias around, we gave PieZoni's a try. They didn't disappoint! The sauce is flavorful and the crust is just right. (It's not tough or loaded with cornmeal, like other places.) We must order from them once every week or so. I do wish that they've cook it just a couple minutes longer so the crust firms up in the middle a bit more. The rectangular pizzas have 4 "middle" pieces (no crust on any side) and those are always a hot mess. (Literally! There's no way to keep the cheese and sauce on the crust as you eat it.) If those were done a bit more, I think it would be a 5-star pizza!

Been to PieZoni's? Share your experiences!