“It's a Domino's”

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #67 of 90 Restaurants in Middletown
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Visit your Middletown Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were tired of seafood. The pizza was good. Exactly the same as every Domino's in the country - just what you would expect, and they deliver.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

This dominos pizza has nothing more to offer than the average one and at the same time they were pretty late when i ordered a take away. Unfortunately the other pizza places in the area are not great either.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

I ordered online for pickup, got to the store 15 min after I ordered.
There was like 8 workers with no customers, phone not ringing and I literally had to wait another 30 min for them to give me my pizza. All I was told was, "sorry it's taking a little longer than expected". I go to other Domino's and it's always ready and no problems. This place is awful, no management, no owner involvement.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

Loved going to this place while up in RI. The location was perfect and the food was just as good.I will go back if ever I make it back up there!

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Standard Menu, same pizzas but convenient for end of the day meal for the family in hotel room. What more can one say :)