“Wonderful scones”
Review of Fuel Coffee Bar

Fuel Coffee Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 3 March 2016

We've visited Fuel several times and had different scones each time and each scone was delicious.They also offer delicious coffee. Looking forward to visiting Fuel again.

There are newer reviews for Fuel Coffee Bar

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I was excited to see Fuel served Cold Brew coffee, I haven't found too many places that do! It is a little bitter, but still very good! The bagels are awesome, they are baked in house and they are out of this world. Try one with an egg sandwich ( I take mine with ham) you'll be glad you did!
The interior is small, and a little awkward if you are waiting especially with the self serve cooler.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

We finally went here to try their pastries and coffee after reading some good reviews. We were not disappointed. I had a chocolate scone and it was one of the best scones I've eaten. My husband had the honey date chocolate scone which was enormous and also delicious.Their coffees were also good. You order the food at the counter and there is limited seating.We will definitely visit here again.