“Best value in town!”

The Coffee 'n Bagel Connection
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Narragansett
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

We go every morning to get my jumbo iced coffee, the bagels & specialty cream cheeses (which sell out quickly) are amazing. You could go 3 times and spend what you would once at surrounding shops. $2.99 sandwiches tues-thurs can't be beat!

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

My go to place for coffee. They have many different flavored coffees and a special flavor that changes daily. My favorite is the snicker doodle. They also offer almond or soy milk for those that don't drink dairy. The prices are reasonable and the staff is always friendly. Just a note; they ONLY take cash.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

This is the bagel I dream about all year long- waiting for my beach vacation! Cinnamon and Sugar bagel! With delicious iced coffee! Beach Breakfast of champions! :)

Reviewed March 8, 2016

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do after I graduate from URI without this place in my life! just $2 for a massive medium coffee with a flavor shot. The bagel selection is huge and they're all delicious! My week is never complete without a stop here! Great staff too.

Reviewed January 6, 2016

This is my absolute favorite place to go. As a college student, I need something cheap but of course delicious. Today I went twice (that obsessed), and I managed to spend under $2 (free coffee today!). The coffees and chais are unreal, and the bagels are absolutely delicious. This is the main place I miss when I go to school. All and all, I visit CC at least every day -- guilty.