“Always Good!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

This Italian Restaurant has so much to offer. The pluses are the service, pleasant atmosphere, the sumptuous menu, the prices, and the delicious food! This is the only Italian restaurant in our area that offers spicy food and we really like it even better because of that. We both shared the Caesar Salad. We each had pasta dishes. My husband had the Pasta Giuseppe with hot peppers. I had the Shrimp Nicole. Everything was delicious.
This place is great! If you want a wonderful Italian meal, don’t miss it!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Our usual restaurant had left the area, so we decided to try here. We were a little worried by the completely packed parking lot, but we were seated right away. This was a family meal prior to spending Thanksgiving on Block Island and it set the tone for a wonderful week. The service was first rate and the food was terrific. If you like spicy, the little necks over linguine are excellent! It will become "our" restaurant for our annual trip.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Worth the wait. Tastes as good as it smells. One of our favorite places in area. Love the bread basket and the veal! Great cocktails.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

One of our most favorite restaurants in the area. The calamari is fantastic, as are the rest of their menu items. Never had a bad experience. Always thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife arrived at Fisherman's Memorial Campground to kick off our week vacation.
I have known of Arturo Joe's for years, just never stopped in.
My sister and brother in-law frequent the restaurant and were telling me about it.
I checked it out on Trip Advisor and Yelp. Decided to give it a try.
We arrived around 5pm, decent crowd but not horribly busy. We decided to sit at the bar.
We started off with drinks, my wife had a Red Wine Sangria and I had a Long Island Ice Tea.
My wife had the Tenderloin Medallions with Risotto and I had the Rabe and Sausage with pasta.
We both felt our dishes were just okay, didn't wow us. I have been too many Italian Restaurants and if I compare this restaurant to those, it falls a little short of my expectations.
It wasn't horrible, just didn't meet our expectations.
Staff was friendly enough and were very attentive.