“Best stuffed french toast”
Review of Modern Diner

Modern Diner
Ranked #3 of 165 Restaurants in Pawtucket
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Had the blueberry stuffed French toast it was so good. Looking forward to going back to try more menu items!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Pretty good timing on our part not that long of a wait. Our waitress friendly/ excellent. Food very good. Pretty crowded but that is what you get when you are at a Diner. We will be back soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Good old fashioned diner where there service is good and the food is incredible. Sometimes really crowded especially on weekends but we'll worth it

Reviewed January 4, 2017

On one of my first visits, I tried one of their specials, Jalapeno Bacon and Cheddar Grits with Eggs. Every time that I go I find myself ordering the same thing. I had never heard of Jalapeno Bacon, I had never seen it at any other restaurant. I am infatuated with the spicy, salty flavor of the jalapeno bacon which is piled generously on the creamy, smooth grits. It is an awesome combination.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Thursday morning breakfast with friends. Modern Diner is a favorite spot for breakfast when in the area. Excellent menu variety. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Reasonable prices. Excellent quality food. Great spot for linguisa and eggs. Prompt service. Never disappoints! Conveniently located right off interstate 95. Ample parking. Highly recommend!!