“dinner”

Laura’s Pleasant View Diner
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Smithfield
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We had been meaning to try out this new place, lately I have heard a lot of good things about it so last night we decided to go for a ride and stopped there. It is a very nice atmosphere. The food that we got which was only appetizers was very filling and was excellent.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 26, 2018

The restaurant was clean, friendly staff but very load. My wife and I enjoyed our entrees' and the steak egg rolls were outstanding.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Nothing fancy here but great quantity for great prices. Serve breakfast all day but also lunch and dinner items. Hearty food. Always a line to be seated. And bring cash as they do not take credit cards

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Hubby and I like to try out RI diners and we hadn't gone to Laura's. We, along with my son went for a late breakfast this morning. My son had a bowl of clam chowder and a western omelet - weird combo, I know. I had pancakes with cinnamon apples and whipped cream, and hubby had a broccoli and cheese omelet. Chowder (clear) was ok, nothing special, omelets were good according to them - both liked the home fries as well.

The pancakes were good - between the apples and the whipped cream, I actually didn't use any syrup. I also had a small cup of fruit as well.

I like a good strong cup of coffee, and I found theirs a little weak - mu husband like it though.

Nice waitstaff - they were on top of refills, etc. They also had good prices for their breakfast and lunch menus.

We have tried many diners and this one was good - to me, nothing special/really unique stood out on the menu, but it was a good hearty breakfast.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with friends for a quick drink, sat outside on the comfy couch, beautiful weather!! My husband and I have eaten there several times!! Never disappointed!! Salads are plentiful, flatbread pizza awesome, Asian wings tasty!! Not to mention the huge selection of beers!! Must try, you won't be disappointed!!

Date of visit: May 2018