“I have given up on this popular place”
Review of J's Delicatessen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J's Delicatessen
Ranked #6 of 83 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed September 6, 2016

This place is handy for us, however, I have become disenchanted with some of the quality! I think the first thing that started me thinking that, was was when I noticed that the Bread for Sandwiches seemed less appetizing, too dry and tasteless!

I love a nice Italian Cold Cut Sandwich, but if the Bread doesn't taste good to you, it's not an option!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

They have a huge selection of food... From healthy sandwiches to fried foods and wraps. I love their Greek dressing ! It's amazing ! Their salads are very big and good. They also have egg rolls that are great!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Very clean and great Food presentation and quality....very clean.....great quality and taste for the price

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

My family loves the wide variety of sandwiches. Everyone we ever tried was always a hit. They blondes are great too!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

Biggest problem is deciding what sandwich to order! We decided to split "The Fraternity" which is delicious chicken salad, cranberry sauce on yummy roll. We also had soup - soooo good! I had the corn chowder - rich & creamy while my husband had the red chowder - full of stock! Both were served hot and just so delicious!
We're thrilled to have J's near home!
Also appreciate the points card for more future free yummy delights!

Date of visit: April 2016