All reviews stay there again outdoor pool booked this hotel waffels shaving
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I have stayed there before, but this time I was not happy about the outside entrance to our units being propped open. I released the prop, but it was open again the next morning. The breakfast was good but the area was crowded - too many tables smushed together.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2017

Stayed over night went real
Early to enjoy the pool. The pool was the best part of my stay and a very nice and quiet place to stay with your family. Nice and clean room. Overall a great experience and away from the noisy city.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed this place so much.. great service....clean environment... I am already planning my next vacation there....I loved it !!! They have everything you need all in one spot...Close to all you'll need.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Some issues but overall good - should NOT have to pay to use the safe in the room. Continental breakfast was better on prior visits - no scrambled (only head boiled) eggs or bacon. Running extension cords across the room to power lights is a fire hazard.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

OK except can't seem to afford PAM spray for the waffle cookers, lousy coffee, and high priced on a holiday weekend. Convenient to Bryant University and I-495. Quiet location, good heating and cooling system, outdoor pool. Too small TV in breakfast area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family