“Secret Gem”

Add it.
Giuseppe's Pizzeria Bistro
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Smithfield
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Giuseppe’s is in our neck of the woods. We love it and hesitate to tell anyone about it! We love having drinks and apps at the bar. Karissa is a great bartender! Yummy calamari, pizzas, arancini. Nice sandwiches and entrees too. Try Giuseppe’s, but don’t tell anyone!

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Local bistro style serving Italian cuisine. Waitstaff are consistently friendly and helpful with choices from menu. We often sit at the bar and choose pizza, seasonal salads and classic chicken parmigiana. Portions always hardy and enough to take home. Choice of wines and specialty drinks are top shelf! Can get crowded and noisy but fellow customers are always friendly when we go!

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Tonight's special was braised short ribs with mixed vegetables with parpadelle pasta. It was absolutely delicious. My husband had the pizza and he said it was also excellent. We will definitely be back. Waiter was also the best. Love this place.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

When coming here I just thought it was a pizza parlor and was expecting to just have a casual pie with my husband. It was very nice inside and offered much more! I had the Scrod and Shrimp special. It was really good, presented well and tasted good. My husband had the Chicken Parm and that was good as well. We probably should have stuck with the pizza as we didn't expect to spend that much, but its was good. No complaints here. Would recommend if you know you're going to call ahead on a Friday or Saturday night as we got there just before the rush and people were waiting to be seated afterwards. I would recommend this place for a nice night out with your hubby and/or friends.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

My husband and I love to come here and have a drink, appetizers and dinner at the bar. Locals seem to enjoy meeting each other here. Friendly staff. Nice menu. Delicious food. Good for families. Definitely a favorite of ourselves!