“GOOD FOOD IN A RESORT ATMOSPHERE”
Review of Bistro By The Sea

Bistro By The Sea
Ranked #28 of 74 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We ate here before a play many years ago, so we were not expecting much, but this was a pleasant surprise. Our food - chicken and fish - were well prepared and the service was excellent. The building and grounds are well taken care of and lend a nice touch to the experience. We would go again with a group too.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We recently hosted our son's rehearsal dinner at Bistro By The Sea! Could not be any happier with our experience! We received professional service from the planning months before to the follow through that evening. Our requests were answered with an undeniable "yes". The grounds and gardens are beautiful and perfect for pictures. Our 43 guests raved about
the food and I was delighted the Bistro could accommodate the dietary restrictions with flavorful options.
It is a quaint and charming location for an event or dining before going to a performance at Theater By The Sea.
Two thumbs up !

Reviewed 4 June 2017

My husband and I decided to stop for a drink before the show. I ordered a Cosmopolitan Martini. I asked for Citron Vodka, which I saw on the liquor shelf in front of me. I was told that it was "private stock" and was only available to the owner. REALLY!!!!!! If is it "private stock" hide it somewhere. How insulting was it to see the vodka only 10 feet in front of me on the bar shelf and was told I could not have it. So, I proceeded to order another martini.. At that point my husband order a Dwar[s Scotch on the rocks. Which, when it arrived, was a very small pour. When we received the bill, my martini costs $14.00 and my husbands scotch was $9.00. My vodka martini was made from Stoli vodka...........not Grey Goose!!!!! We felt absolutely ripped off!!!!!!!! My advice would be to enjoy the show but stay away from Bistro By The Sea!!!!!

2  Thank diningrose
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Excellant food and service. It is best to go after the theater crowd has left for the show, otherwise it is very crowded and noisy. After the show is over in theTheater there is a Cabaret on Friday/Saturday evening

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Had lunch before the theatre's matinee. Service was prompt and efficient and we had plenty of time before the show. All four food items ordered by us were plentiful, very good and enjoyed by all. Afterwards, a walk through their beautiful gardens.