“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2017

We strolled over for an early dinner after viewing a performance at Theater by the Sea. I thought they might be crowded during that period between the matinee and evening performances, but they were not.
The menu is small, but everything was prepared and presented perfectly. Gazpacho was amazing, as was my pork tenderloin. The latter came served with a large portion of edible pod peas which tasted as if they had been picked within the hour.
In short, we enjoyed a relaxing and delicious dinner in an interesting building while theater parking dissipated.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Had tickets for a matinee at the Theater by the Sea which began at5PM so arrive at 230pm in order to have plenty of time to eat before show The staff informed us they did not open until 3pm Make note! Returned at 3pm was warmly greeted and very friendly Verylimited meny so check before you go to make sure you can find something .The food we ad was excellent and presented very well. Had a large shrimp cocktail and than a caeser chicken salad The sald was very tasty and presented well. My wife had chowder that was good and a chicken sandwich They were prepared to serve patrons to be out easily by showtime As I said in my other theater review NO handicapped restrooms or accessibility so be prepared

1  Thank Fingerlakes09
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

A recent girls night out included dinner at the Bistro by the Sea followed by taking in a performance of Beauty and the Beast. The bistro's menu is heavily weighted on fish and seafood for obvious reasons. We enjoyed the roasted beet salad, pan seared cod with jasmine rice and crisp, sugar snap peas, and pork tenderloin served with on the money mashed potatoes. Curtain rose at 8:00 pm, so no room for dessert. The performance and sets were of Broadway quality. Beautiful outdoor space and bar to enjoy intermission. Bistro has an after show cabaret on weekends and dessert and cocktail service as well. Not an inexpensive evening, but well worth the price. Note: bring a sweater or shawl as ceiling fans are cranking and there was a serious draft in the balcony.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

This Bistro is located literally next to the Theatre by the Sea just walked down the brick road. The food is awesome and the service excellent. I went for lunch and dinner and both time was outstanding!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

I had no expectations when coming for the first time to this restaurant. Luckily for me, i was very pleased with my meal, as were my dining partners. I would describe the food as highly flavored. I could taste all the flavors in the dishes as described by the menu. Don't forget to have dessert. The carrot cake we tried was great. I am a foodie, and will most definitely be back when we rent near here next year. It was a great place to dine right before the enjoyable show we attended.