“Its not pretentous.”

Add it.
Meldgie's Rivers Edge Cafe
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Wakefield
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love this place for breakfast, go there a lot with wife and adult son as its their favorite too. Great food, great service and decently priced, love the breads and great options for everyone.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

We initially stopped in for breakfast, but we ended up getting both breakfast and lunch. Omelettes, pancakes and " The Big Mark" ( double Hamburg patty) were all very good. Service couldn't be better! I still want that Red Sox / Yankees pic!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We have to be GF not by choice and by finding this little gem our family was thrilled!
Since finding it we have been about 6 times in the last two months.
No issues very happy, great service and excellent food!
One person spoke about it being loud...
I don't know maybe they went during the busy crazy summer when all the tourists go but I have never found it noisy.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My friends and have been eating breakfast here every Friday for a number of years. The food and service are always spot on. Our waitress, Mae, always has a smile on her face and a kind word to say to all of us. She is patient and kind. Did I mention how good the food is! They have some awesome specials. Stop and and tell Mae her Friday morning girls sent you!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We love sitting at the counter and eating and eating... Coffee, always more being offered....Hash and biscuits...Yum!!