Candlewick Inn
US$111
Bristol Harbor Inn(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$184
ClarionHotels
US$76
US$128
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My husband and I have never been to RI before, but we knew we wanted to stay at a Bed and Breakfast. I did a lot of searching and The Candlewick Inn looked like a lovely place to stay. We were definitely right about that! The owner, Joan, was very friendly and welcoming and her house was super cozy. Our room was the perfect size and very clean. The bed was the best part! It was so comfortable! It felt like we were at home. Both mornings we were there we were lucky enough to enjoy our breakfast on the patio. The food was spectacular!!!! I enjoyed her freshly baked bread and fresh jam made from strawberries in her garden. I regret not asking to take some home with is. :) Not only is the Candlewick Inn a clean and friendly place to stay, it is generously priced. We would recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone and we look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Kristin W
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here prior to the Memorial Day weekend and found the Candlewick Inn to be a pleasant, relaxed, centrally-located place to park our bags while running around doing family things in Cambridge, Providence and Bristol. We shared a bright and cheery front room with two twin beds (very comfortable) and private bath. I get up very early, around the same time as our hostess, Joan, with whom I enjoyed early cups of coffee in her kitchen while she prepared cherry tarts for breakfast. There was a bit of traffic noise from the busy street outside which I noticed falling asleep but that is the only con I can think of. As a parting gift, Joan generously shared cuttings from her huge garden with me.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mariaposalita
Reviewed April 13, 2010

We have stayed here the last 2 years on our trips to the RI area. You couldn't ask for a better host than Joan and her sister-in-law. The food was great ---- one year we ate out on her patio. The rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable and quiet.

We truly recommend you stay if looking for a B & B in the area.

Katie McDonald

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katie_macPa
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Found this inn several years ago but didn't visit until last weekend. Host was great , rooms very well decorated and comfortable and the breakfasts were just GREAT, HIGHLY recommend on a visit to Barrington/Bristol/Warren Prov.
Lot's of nice restaurants in the area

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business