“fun and friendly and always a good steak”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2017

nothing fancy here, but good fun and food. Ribeye was cooked just right and the baked potato fresh and cooked thru. I sat at the bar and the bartender was quick to bring me a drink and take my order and came back often to check. The place was packed for a Tuesday night but service didn't seem to suffer

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We arrived early about 4:30 and the service was very slow. I ordered a medium rare steak and received a medium. From seating to meal delivery was an hour. Great food, but by far, the worst experience in this franchise. I always give a restaurant more than one chance, so I will return.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We had a wonderful meal at Texas Roadhouse. Waitress was wonderful and attentive to our needs. Our food was serve and cooked the way we requested.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Loved the Food and Service. Sat at the Bar since it was just one in my party and Loved the service from the Bartender. Eat my Filet right at the Bar and had my Beer in hand while watching the Baseball Games on TV. Good Location and Atmosphere. My Filet was done perfectly.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Sunday night dinner, night before a zoo visit with grandson. Busy restaurant but we were seated immediately with the famous rolls brought to the table. I'm not a big fan of filling up on bread before a good meal out. Fried pickle appetizer was a good start, but the meal went downhill from there. Steak tips with a massive portion of mashed potatoes was heavy and not particularly a stand out entree. My ribs were horrendous. Dry to the point of inedible, no sauce. Overcooked. Never again. Side of chili was OK, a little lukewarm. Kid's menu chicken tenders were over-breaded. Not impressed with the food at all. On a positive note, the service was attentive and pleasant.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!