“When in RI - This is where we go!”
Review of Thai Excursion

Thai Excursion
Ranked #51 of 327 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I must say I am a little biased when it comes to Thai food. I have moved up to MA and I have found a great place near my new house! BUT that is not to say that I dislike this restaurant. You can never go wrong with Thai Excursion. I love the drunken noodles and my fiance loves the Pad Thai! Definitely a great place to grab a martini and some delicious Thai food!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed January 22, 2017

Some of the best Thai food I have ever had. The curry is made to order fresh every time. The pad thai you can get spicy it is so delicious. The garlic seafood is probably one of the best things I have eaten. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves Thai and fresh delicious food.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2016

I have been to Thai Excursion a dozen times. The food has been consistently served hot, flavorful, well portioned and fairly priced. The service is superb if you get the bartender, but otherwise can be lacking in timeliness and skill. The seating is intimate and the menu is vast. Full bar and teas. Easy access on/off 95.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2016

We have been several times and it was good, but on 9/16/16 it changed. It appears they are catering to travelers staying near the airport with a wham bam thank you ma'am you'll never be back approach. It is overpriced, $10 for a calamari hors d'heurve that had 10 pieces of calamari, and that was the best dish we got. The duck dish we got was overdone and lacking in curry sauce and flavor. It was predominently comprised of string beans and carrots. The Singapore noidles were supposed to have shrimp and chicken, there were two shrimps. Go an extra half mile in your Uber car to Lemongrass, also on Post Road.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016

We have searched for good Thai in RI, but this is the only place so far that seems to get it correct. Flavors are on point here.

Date of visit: July 2016