All reviews stove top six nights small kitchen visit rhode island visiting family easy access parking lot esa showtime ri desk proximity
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Very clean place! Location was great! Very Friendly Staff! Would definitely stay again!! Price was right too!! .
Exterior of property does need some curb appeal attention with landscaping, but didn't affect my opinion of the interior.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for the nice review of the Extended Stay America. It’s a pleasure to know our location was perfect for your plans and that you were impressed with our affordable rates. We value your feedback and hope to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times this past year. It is not bad overall. Definitely quiet so a good nights rest is almost certain. There is a mall across the street that you can get some pretty decent food at. So i give this extended stay a 3 out of 5.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for being loyal to our brand. We are pleased to know you were happy with our location and had an overall pleasant time with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you back soon so that we can provide you with an even better experience.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff Zahira and Ananda got me off to a good start and aleviated my concerns. Much better than anticipated. In fact it was opposite of some negative reviews. In between homes, new construction incomplete. Nice area everything close by.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Michael, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your needs. We are pleased to know you liked our convenient location and that you were impressed with the service of our courteous staff. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

I stayed here on the night of June 13th. I should have known something was not right when the first room I was given was not even made up. When I finally got my room, it still was dirty and had a weird smell. Since it was 2am and I was leaving in a few hours, I just decided to deal with it. Upon waking the next morning, I noticed a small bump on my finger but assumed it was a mosquito bite. As the day went on, the bump got bigger and turned purple. I was admitted to the hospital where they determined it was a spider bite. Because of this inconvenience, I missed partaking in the Newport Bermuda Race. The law firm representing the hotel paid my hospital bills, but the hotel wouldn't refund my stay, which makes no sense. I learned that I need to trust my senses (especially the spidey ones) in the future when checking into a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. As a result, please allow us some time to look into this matter further so that we can properly address your concerns.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the ESA on 8/4-8/5 while in town to visit family. I booked the room for 2 adults- myself and my 19 year old daughter.
Upon arrival the desk clerk was having computer issues so it seemed. I waited patiently for approximately 10 min before she acknowledged my existence. She apologized. We checked in. Room was dark. Bed was very utilitarian. Not at all plush. If I were to be there for an extended period of time I would have found it to be very depressing.
The reservation was for 2 yet only on bath towel was in the bathroom and 2 hand towels. There were 0 face cloths.
All in all it was not even marginal. We will not be back

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for your valuable feedback. Please accept our apologies for your experience at our hotel. Our goal is to provide every guest with an exceptional stay, and we are sorry this was not your experience. We hope you both will give us another chance to provide you with the hospitality you deserve. Thanks again.