See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2018

This hotel is in a good location, especially if you require the services of the airport. The property, overall, is a bit run down, with a restaurant space that is closed and being renovated. There are piles of mattresses that can be seen upon entering the parking lot. This was once an excellent property when the Howard Johnsons, and later Bickford's Restaurant, was there, but it is a far cry from that now. The price is right compared to most other properties in the area.

Room Tip: No carpet in any room.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Warwick RI - Providence Airport - I-95, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Mike, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I don't even know where to start, as the entire experience was the absolute worst hotel stay I have ever had. My friends and I checked in about 11pm. When I pulled back the bedding, I was disgusted to find so much hair on the sheets that it not aooear to have been washed between guests. It was gross! My friend who booked the room immediately called the front desk and was told they would "try to find some new sheets". And hour or so later, no sheets had arrived so she called again. This time she reached another associate who didn't know anything about it but alao claimed that she would "look for some, but they probably don't have any". Obviously we were out of luck! I slept on top the bed spread. We were woken up in the early morning hours but arguements taking place in the parking lot. And the next morning I was horrified to find my legs were covered in bites. My friend went to check out and complained about the lack of clean sheets and was it was confirmed that the hotel doesn't have enough sheets to wash them every time. And that he would tell the manager but "nothing would probably get done" and also that he doubts the manager would even call us back to hear our complaints. We just wanted to get out of this dump!! As we opened the door to leave the room, the handle fell off! We had to somehow work it back on just so we could get out! As the day went on the bites on my legs got more and more irritated and I knew I had been exposed to BED BUGS! (I know this for a fact because I have been exposed once before and was informed by my doctor that I am allergic to the bites, so I will always know if a room has them!) It's been a week and I am still covered in the sores from the bites. The room had what appeared to be brand new wood floors, so obviously the bugs are in the mattress. My friend has called multiple times to speak to the manager with absolutely no call back. I honestly don't even know how this dump is still in business. If there is anything I can say, it is to please go somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear K, We take bed bugs reports very seriously and sincerely apologize for your experience. Please know that we are on high alert regarding this issue and are mindful to monitor our rooms in order to address, treat and terminate any issues if we discover them. We have designed a thorough and strict procedure to address all complaints or potential issues within our hotel. Unfortunately, bed bugs are a world-wide problem and present a unique challenge due to their highly transient nature, traveling easily in luggage and clothing. This is why we continually train our housekeeping staff to proactively monitor all guest rooms for the potential presence of bed bugs and have standing contracts with professional exterminators to treat affected areas in case any are discovered on our premises. No room gets released until we have and all-clear from them. Please contact our guest relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to better address this situation. Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Was looking for a less expensive place to stay the night for an early morning flight out from Providence. This motel is in Warwick ... if you have ever tuned into a show on A and E each Friday and Saturday night called Live PD and you want to experience it make sure you stay here. The show literally captured a moment LIVE right outside of the motel window. That is right, Warwick's finest were arresting some individuals for outstanding warrants. On top of that one officer was at the front of the motel upon us pulling in earlier that evening and another driving around the property. Extremely sketchy and not maintained at all. I was glad a large gigantic dog was in a room next door to us with their family and didn't mind the constant barking in the middle of the night. I was more than happy to arrive at the airport well over 3 hours early the next day for the flight. There were plenty of nicer establishments down the street and definitely worth the extra money. So glad I recorded that episode of Live PD so that I can relive it over and over!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank ADDAllDay

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

we needed a quick last minute reservation and we chose this motel thinking it was part of a big chain and that it would keep its value. We were disgusted with the smell in the hallways the austerity of the room furnishings and the lack of cleanliness of the bathroom in particular. When you have to line the toilet seat because there was some brown stuff stuck on it, that's a never again! The floors of the bathroom had debris on it and the floor in the room was sticky to walk on. The reception was less than friendly and when they start scanning your government issued id in their system despite that the room was already paid for, without any guarantees that the motel system won't be hacked is very disconcerting to say the least!!! With all the cybercrime going on and hacking of MAJOR institutions including banks, why would a small hotel take on the responsibility of storing government id's of customers??? Their answer was that is a requirement from corporate office! Bigger hotels never ask for government id or if they do, they do not scan the info in their system. This is not only a slap in the face for a motel that isn't even worth the price for value we paid for, it is a big risk of cybercrime and fraud that we will never take again! Never again in any MOTEL 6 hotels ANYWHERE!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MADY3
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Warwick RI - Providence Airport - I-95, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. The experiences you describe are not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I made a mistake with my booking for a hotel nearby so ended up staying here as only needed to use it for a couple of hours until my flight The lady on reception was really helpful and polite. Same with the girl the following morning.
The room was huge. Hight ceiling. Bed was comfortable and clean. So were the towels. The room does need a good clean though. So that was disappointing but as I said I only needed somewhere until 4am so I didn't mind. It was half the price of the nearby hotel so can't complain.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple