All reviews fire pit marriott courtyard front desk bistro bar great hotel industrial area recently stayed here first floor easy access short drive excellent stay next morning the check in process very pleasant stay king bed would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My family and I were in Newport for a couple days and wanted a more affordable option than staying right in town. We opted to stay here and I am not sorry that we did. The rooms were clean and updated, but what really made the stay were the staff. One evening, we did not know what to do for dinner, and we were not really into anything on the bistro menu, so the bar tender suggested a local pizza place that delivered, and lit the outdoor fire pit so we could sit outside. The next two mornings, we had breakfast at the bistro which was not included, but it was so well worth it. Honestly, I would recommend everything on the menu. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Courtyard Providence Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for the positive comments. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and i'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Jhenny Pierre

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This is a small (three story) Hotel with a nice lobby area and food service (Starbucks), fitness center and pool. I like the decor. We had a reservation problem (rewards reservation was not honored)

that the desk staff were not able to resolve which is why I’m not adding the fifth star. Everything else was lovely.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Susan H

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the reservation problem that you had. Please contact the hotel to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.

Jhenny Pierre

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been staying here for a few months while traveling for work. I’ve been very pleased with this hotel.

First, Jhenny and staff are friendly and helpful. They always greet you with a smile.

Location is very close to airport and office. Airport shuttle is convenient and quick.

Rooms are clean, quiet, and comfortable. Frig and microwave in room are a plus.

Kelly serves tasty food in the Bistro. I’ve tried several items and enjoyed them all.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

This is definitely a nice clean hotel. The rooms were nice sized and some had balconies. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. The hotel lobby has a little bistro for quick bites if you prefer to stay in.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I travel for a living and the little things mean a lot. Friendly service, an accommodating staff and a clean room start things right. Having a news paper to read in the morning is a great way to start your day. Some hotels give free breakfast but you get something usually not edible. Here the make your breakfast to order. It is nice to have a place to get a meal in a hurry. If you are looking for a hotel that offers great value this is it.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet on any side
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business