“The best of the best for Irish pubs”

County Cork Irish Pub
Ranked #40 of 316 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I'd really like to tell you not to come here, because it's a small place and I don't want it to be so busy I can't go anymore! But this place is wonderful. Small Irish pub with Irish Decour and a genuine Irish Lady in charge. Plenty of beers and cider and drinks, plus some of the best food I've had. The french fries are outstanding with a special seasoning I've never tried before – not spicy, not tangy, just absolutely delicious. They have specials, which last Saturday night was Memphis ribs. $12.99 for a half rack of ribs, potato salad (homemade), baked beans and a bacon and onion biscuit. The sauce on the ribs was stupendous! My friends had burgers, handmade, thick and they said delicious. One was a jalapeño burger and one was a mushroom and Swiss, and both were heaping with their toppings. The chef is amazing, and the owners are super friendly and very concerned that their customers have a great time. They are sanding picnic tables outside overlooking the water. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

County Cork has the feel of a true Irish pub with the American twist. The staff is friendly and welcoming, the menu is simple, but a great mix between Irish and American offerings. The fish and chips is a huge portion of the best beer battered fresh fish with fresh cut potato fries, not frozen. Burgers are huge, and the corned beef is always tasty in a sandwich, wrap. The view from the laid back outdoor seating nestled into the marina is relaxing; watching the boats stream in and out of the nearby marinas. It is a little off the beaten path, but well worth finding.

2  Thank Kriss S
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Nice little Irish pub. I was there in winter but would love to see it in summer. It sits in a marina and right on the water. Food was excellent, with a mix of true Irish food and American pub fare. Service was absolutely great. I'd go again if I'm in the area.

1  Thank bboehler1
Reviewed December 15, 2016

My friends and I were out to visit bars that we haven't been to when I was told of County Cork by my friend.
Popped the address in the GPS & off we went.
Nice spot with a DJ tucked into the corner.
The place is small but the food was amazing.
Music was good too. Not too loud & good music selection.
We will be going back & soon.

1  Thank Damien C
Reviewed July 27, 2016

County Cork Irish Pub always makes me feel like I am on vacation when we visit in the summer. Small pub, but plenty of seating outside overlooking the water. Love to sit outside and relax with a sangria and dinner. Food is standard pub fare - sandwiches, salads and some entrees - all well prepared. Cora, the owner, will usually stop by to make sure all are happy and satisfied. Great spot tucked in among the boatyards. A favorite!

1  Thank kath210

Been to County Cork Irish Pub? Share your experiences!